Monday 22 April 2024

A Decade From Now



Honestly, I always feel pressured when I think about my future and worry if that future will turn out the way I wanted or if it will take a different path. The thought of failing is draining, but I need to continue and plan my future, making sure I'll be successful, because I don't want to disappoint those who are leaning and rooting for me.


Growing up, I've always wanted to be a Psychiatrist because I wanted to help people. But there's too many “what if's” in my mind. What if I fail in life? What if my dreams will take me to a completely different path? But I know I can use these thoughts as stepping stones towards success rather than seeing them as inaccessible barriers, understanding that every setback offers priceless knowledge and insights that might push me on the right path.  


It's hard to see myself in ten years, but I hope I'll be living a life filled with purpose and fulfillment, thriving in a dream that I really wanted since then. I hope, in a decide, I'll be a successful psychiatrist, fulfilling a lifelong dream of mine. It's scary, but I know I will do anything and everything to achieve this goal. I'll keep moving forward, even if the road won't be easy. I'll keep holding onto my dreams, no matter how tough life will be.


In the midst of all Padayon's, please have your Pahuway. 



Reference/s:

 https://www.bizjournals.com/bizjournals/how-to/growth-strategies/2018/02/failure-is-inevitable-and-thats-ok.html

 https://stock.adobe.com/search?k=%22bright+future%22

      https://www.shutterstock.com/search/bright-future

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL WAS WELL

  It always seems impossible until it is done.  As I reflect on the last quarter of junior high school, I can't help but feel a mix of e...