Thursday 25 April 2024

ALL WAS WELL

 It always seems impossible until it is done. 



As I reflect on the last quarter of junior high school, I can't help but feel a mix of emotions. The 4 years as a STE student have been a crucial time of growth, learning, and self-discovery. This quarter, has been both challenging and rewarding. I've navigated the ups and downs of my personal life, and discovered more about myself—my strengths and weaknesses.


One of the challenges this quarter is that we don't have enough class time. Cramming all the outputs and performances isn't easy. But despite the circumstances I've experienced, I know I did it and gave it my all. I used this quarter as motivation for my next initiatives. I know that every obstacle we face provides a chance for growth as individuals. 

 

I have a hard time writing this blog post, knowing that this will be the last blog. Time passes quickly. It feels like just yesterday I was questioning myself about whether SSC was the right path for me. At first, I had a hard time adjusting to the new environment, but as time goes by I feel so comfortable talking and laughing with them. Through enjoying my high school journey, I've expanded my horizons and gained a deeper understanding of the world around me.


Thank you so much, Special Science Class >⁠.⁠<

 

 

 

 

Reference/s:

     www.blogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL WAS WELL

  It always seems impossible until it is done.  As I reflect on the last quarter of junior high school, I can't help but feel a mix of e...