Sunday 8 October 2023

Along the Way

 I'm blessed to have an abundance of energy, which pushes me ahead in the rhythmic dance of life and brings each moment with a passionate desire. They always describe me as an energetic person, but despite the never-ending energy, there may be times when I struggle to understand certain areas of my life, whether it's finding out how to deal with complex emotions, understand the circumstances, or comprehend difficult ideas.

The spirit and the humility of recognising that understanding your own self doesn't always come easily. I have the courage to overcome obstacles because of the lively nature. I don't run away to avoid the uncertainty; instead, i embrace it as a potential for intellectual and private progress. Each piece of the puzzles becomes a stepping stone throughout the way, contributing to the vibrant mosaic of my journey. It takes me so long to realized that I should go and discover what life outside the shell feels like . As days goes by, I want to see myself achieving my goals in life without any self-doubt. Leaving everything behind that caused me pain was the best decision that I made. 

"And if you never bleed, you're never gonna grow". This words sticked with me, every strong and energetic girl, there is a girl that suffered a lot but she choose to step outside the shell. Understanding and minding my own business saved me from the painful world. It takes me so long to recover, yes. But It doesn't mean there was no progress, small progress is a big step already. Take time, always.



Source:
   Blogger
       www.blogger.com



13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It saddens me to know your story about your life, but I know that you are strong and capable to overcome such problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this Gianna!! Your work is awesome^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am proud of you. Anusam, Gia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree with you, Gianna! Life is full of challenges but always take note "small progress is still a progress."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you embrace challenges with such a positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've witnessed your hardships, and I can say that these experiences have positively molded you into the person you are right now. I cannot really find the right words to tell you how proud I am. Know that I am always here for you. You can always count on me, lean on me, and cry on me. I love you, baby! Padayon, but never forget to pahuway. I am rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're a brave soul, stepping into the light after enduring darkness, proud of you gia!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope to witness you accomplishing all your goals. Your past heartbreak saddens me, but I'm glad you're already healing. We are always here for you, Gia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seeing your growth is so inspiring even though there have been a lot of challenges you have faced in life. Keep doing what you're doing, Gia! I'm always be proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s my pleasure to meet you, just continue what you are doing right now and be happy to what you are right now.

    ReplyDelete

ALL WAS WELL

  It always seems impossible until it is done.  As I reflect on the last quarter of junior high school, I can't help but feel a mix of e...