Monday 18 March 2024

Memories in Motion: Ilocos Sur National High School's 122nd Foundation Day

     As March 9 approaches, Ilocos Sur National High School is very alive. After the long wait because of the pandemic, the actual celebration that everyone had been waiting for finally took place. A lively foot parade that opened the day highlighted the creativity and unity of the students at our school. After the parade, a spectacular field demo with captivating performances from every grade level kept the fun going. 


As we performed the Sinulog, the Grade 10 Boys won the CHAMPION title, while the Girls placed third in the field demonstration. As I go on to further things that day, it doesn't make me any less excited or happy. When I saw everyone on the athletic field that time smiling despite the heat, the struggles were all worthwhile.


After the field demo, the Ilocos Sur National High School hosted a concert for a cause. Watching some of my classmates and friends perform on stage made me feel very proud. While listening to the many songs they are playing, I can still clearly recall how my loudest voice came out, especially when they play a song from my favourite bands like Ben & Ben, Eraserheads, and Air Supply. 

 

It is indeed the best high school day ever. I have many memories from this day that I will treasure forever. I call it a day full of satisfaction, amusement, and camaraderie. I look forward to more years of celebrating high school day at Ilocos Sur National High School. Aim High, Fly Soar! Agragsak, ISNHS:)) 


Reference:

Log in or sign up to view. (n.d.). https://www.facebook.com/share/p/PF1zqEtTijgTT6vt/?mibextid=oFDknk

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL WAS WELL

  It always seems impossible until it is done.  As I reflect on the last quarter of junior high school, I can't help but feel a mix of e...