Tuesday 30 January 2024

Achieving Brilliance


As the new year unfolds, I embark on a journey of self-improvement and growth. Academic accomplishment is my top priority for this year. Setting realistic goals, establishing strict study schedules, and looking for more resources when necessary are all parts of my commitment. I want to prioritize my studies so that I can gain critical thinking and time management skills in addition to expanding my knowledge. My commitment to academic pursuits is strong, whether it is learning difficult subjects or staying ahead with assignments.



An healthy mind and body are an essentialo component of success. I commit to put my physical and mental health first this year by getting regular exercise, eating a healthy diet, and practicing mindfulness. Long-term success depends on designing a sustainable lifestyle that supports my emotional and physical well-being. Acknowledging the relationship between academic achievement and leading a healthy lifestyle, my goal is to create a balance that promotes general wellbeing.



Furthermore, the keys to realising my greatest ability is confidence. I intend to push myself by accepting new challenges, taking advantage of public speaking chances, and aggressively seeking out helpful criticism in order to increase my self-confidence. A more self-assured version of myself will result from embracing my talents and recognising my opportunities for improvement. By the conclusion of the year, I hope to radiate a fresh sense of confidence that drives both my academic and personal pursuits.


References :

       https://groffandassociates.com/2020/03/17/emotional-health-is-as-important-as-physical-health/

 https://keepfitkingdom.com/physical-mental-health-4-ways-they-go-hand-in-hand/

 https://vocal.media/longevity/mental-and-physical-health





1 comment:

  1. Good luck in achieving your dreams this year, Gianna! Just keep working hard and do your best!

    ReplyDelete

ALL WAS WELL

  It always seems impossible until it is done.  As I reflect on the last quarter of junior high school, I can't help but feel a mix of e...